- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Oh Yeah, The Kid Daytona’s F**king Dope: “Summer Games” Mixtape Listen & DownloadPosted by Nathan S. on 08/20/12 | Filed under Downloads, Mixtapes, The Kid Daytona
So yeah, his new album "Summer Games: The Kid with the Golden Pen" is essentially an hour long "oh yeah, Daytona's fucking dope" experience. Along with the Bronx emcee rhymes come from Jon Connor, Jadakiss and Mackey, with production from 9th Wonder, Bink!, Harry Fraud and Chuck Inglish. In other words, yeah, the beats are top shelf only.
Stream and download link is below the tracklist. Who knows, this might just be the project that makes me remember how dope Daytona is year round. Enjoy:
Stream & Download "Summer Games" via The DJBooth
See Also: The Kid Daytona & Jon Connor Will Tear Your Face Off With “Copy, Copy” (Listen & Download)(Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)