- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Why the F**k is Gucci Mane on Kendrick Lamar’s “Vanity Slave (Pt. 2)”? (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/02/11 | Filed under Downloads, Kendrick Lamar, Gucci Mane, West Coast
First and foremost, those hardcore hip-hip heads currently having a minor aneurysm can relax. Yes, the Guccster is indeed on the track, but his presence is about as minimal as it could get. He doesn't do more than say some random gibberish in the background. But that actually just makes me even more confused - why the fuck is Gucci on this track again? Is it an ironic statement? Is he essentially mocking Gucci, and if so, does Gucci even know. After all, what other reason could there possibly be to include one of the kings of shallow materialism on a track warning against shallow materialism.
I don't know what the fuck's going on here. A little help RefinedHype Nation? Anyone? Anyone?
Download "Vanity Slave (Pt. 2)" Directly
Play Kendrick Lamar ft. Gucci Mane - Vanity Slave (Pt. 2)