- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Why the F**k is Gucci Mane on Kendrick Lamar’s “Vanity Slave (Pt. 2)”? (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/02/11 | Filed under Downloads, Kendrick Lamar, Gucci Mane, West Coast
First and foremost, those hardcore hip-hip heads currently having a minor aneurysm can relax. Yes, the Guccster is indeed on the track, but his presence is about as minimal as it could get. He doesn't do more than say some random gibberish in the background. But that actually just makes me even more confused - why the fuck is Gucci on this track again? Is it an ironic statement? Is he essentially mocking Gucci, and if so, does Gucci even know. After all, what other reason could there possibly be to include one of the kings of shallow materialism on a track warning against shallow materialism.
I don't know what the fuck's going on here. A little help RefinedHype Nation? Anyone? Anyone?
Download "Vanity Slave (Pt. 2)" Directly
Play Kendrick Lamar ft. Gucci Mane - Vanity Slave (Pt. 2)
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype