- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
I Feel Like I’m on Crazy Pills!: What’s Up With Kanye’s New “Look”?Posted by Nathan S. on 03/04/13 | Filed under Humor, Kanye West
Some people's brains are filled with ideas for curing cancer, others are obsessed with solving global warming. I'm not one of those people. For better or worse, the majority of my brain is filled with two things: Will Ferrell quotes and hip-hop references.
So when Vice pointed out how amazing that picture of Kanye and Aziz Ansari's parents is, I could really only think of one thing: "The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"
It's strange, but true.
The funny thing is, Kanye doesn't do anything by accident. He's exactly the kind of dude who would literally hire a "look" coach to work with him on perfecting the angle of his eyebrows in every posed photo. So yes, from now on I'll be using the Ye Face in every photo as well - I recommend you do the same.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype