- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Kanye West Recruits The Kanye Clones & An Overly Excited Kid Cudi For “Mercy” (Video Breakdown)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/09/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Refined Video Picks, Kanye West, Video Breakdown
0:00 – This better be hella entertaining.
0:19 – Yo chick she so dusty is more like it.
0:25 – Why does Kanye insist on looking like a hipster rebel in all of his recent music videos?
0:47 – I really hope they make their way out of this futuristic looking parking lot before the 1:00 mark.
1:10 – Nope, one Big Sean is enough for me. Thanks.
1:47 – Who is that?
1:57 – It’s great to see that the wardrobe from the “Can’t Tell Me Nothin’” video is still making the rounds.
2:06 – For some reason this video reminds me of the subway scene from "The Wiz." And I’m 110 percent sure that I’m alone on that one.
2:44 – One time for overly creepy Kanye.
2:56 – How great it must be to be the guy whose sole purpose is to jump around like an excited two-year-old during a Kanye West video.
3:07 – Wait…Is that Kid Cudi?
4:25 – They’re like a pack of Hip-Hop ninjas.
4:51 – Majors props to whoever edited this video. That must have been pure torture creating multiple Kanye’s and Big Sean’s.
4:59 – What happened to Pusha T? And why is Kid Cudi getting more shots than Pusha and he isn't even on the song?
See Also: Highly Anticipated G.O.O.D. Music Release “Mercy” Gets the Kanye Shrug (Listen)