- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
K. Sparks and Pajozo are “The One” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 11/23/09 | Filed under Downloads, K. Sparks
Keanu Reeves? Seriously? Yeah, seriously. I'll let Sparks explain: "I got the inspiration from watching a throw back DVD of The Matrix when Morpheus was talking to Neo and telling him that he's The One and no one in The Matrix could fuck with him...the beat knocks so it motivated me to come with solid punchlines and flow."
See, I told ya. Be on the lookout for "Soul Food", dropping very, very soon.
Download "The One" w/MediaFire.
Download "The One" w/UserShare.
Of course you can enter the Matrix right now and listen to the track below. Red pill or blue pill? Pick one.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play K. Sparks - The One
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype