- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
K. Sparks x Pajozo x Beautiful Women “Hey Babe” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/07/09 | Filed under Downloads, K. Sparks
On the "How successful would this line be if you really said it to a woman?" scale, with R. Kelly's "Girl I just want to get you pregnant" being a one and Talib Kweli's "Your skin's the inspiration for cocoa butter" being a ten, I'm going to give "Hey Babe" a seven. Calling any girl a "babe" can come off a little corny, but if you follow it with something like "she's like a symphony" you're probably in business. Act accordingly. Oh, and "Soul Food" is due to drop soon, I promise.
Download "Hey Babe" w/MediaFire.
Download "Hey Babe" w/UserShare
To start whistling at women right now (musically speaking, of course), listen to the track below.
Play K. Sparks - Hey Babe