- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
K. Sparks Chills Inside the “September Lounge” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/10/12 | Filed under K. Sparks
Thankfully he's completely ignored by urgings, and so here we are with new cut "September Lounge". That beat from iLL Sugi is ill, and the guest verse from JAYVINE is as solid as a Pacquiao jab. Since there aren't any high profile disses or gimmicks to discuss, I guess we'll just have to press play and enjoy some quality music. Damn.
Those so inclined should also check out the "September Lounge EP". Enjoy:
See Also: I Recommend You Drive Slow & Listen to K. Sparks’ “88 Chevy” (Listen & Download)