- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
#FuckLove K. Sparks Goes All “Black” Everything on New Dopeness (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/14/12 | Filed under Downloads, K. Sparks, #FuckLove
That instrumental is from frequent production partner Payozo, who works in a pretty nice Biggie "Sky's the Limit" sample, and Sparks' no-gimmicks lyricism is on full display again. (If you're really the kind of rap nerd who needs to know about the Fat Beats line, hit me on email and I'll explain.)
Maybe the next time around he'll give me something else to write about - in the meantime, enjoy some dope hip-hop. Imagine that.
See Also: K. Sparks Sparks 2012 Rap Renaissance on “Cotton Club” (Listen & Download)
(As if the Valentine's Day industrial complex wasn't bad enough, now every rapper has decided to up their "buzz" with a V-Day release. Not around these parts. This February 14, RefinedHype will be completely devoid of any romance, love and Cupid-related fuckery. You're welcome. #FuckLove)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play K. Sparks - Black