- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
I Secretly Love This Juicy J “Who Da Neighbors” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/31/11 | Filed under Downloads, Juicy J, The South
I mean, seriously. Lex Luger is the god's gift to ignorant rap beats, and Juicy's lyrics are so terrible they wrap around themselves, come full circle and become dope. Honestly, I could just listen to him mispronounce "enormous" all day ("enormonous"?). And I haven't even mentioned that he rhymes "people" with "people" about seven times. Everybody sing it with me, "My mansion sitting on 40 acres....."
And don't front like you don't have a collection of ignorant bangers youself. Who you got busting through the speakers?
Download "Who Da Neighbors" via HulkShare
p.s. - Oh, you mean the Kobe Bryant from the Lakers? Thanks for clarifying Juicy. I thought maybe you were talking about a different Kobe Bryant.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Juicy J - Who Da Neighbors
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype