- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Juicy J & Big K.R.I.T.‘s “Knock U Out” Is Way Better Than You Think (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/27/12 | Filed under Downloads, Big K.R.I.T., Juicy J
Don't get me wrong, Juicy didn't suddenly become Nas. The man still makes plenty of references to doing enough drugs to kill Charlie Sheen, but "Knock U Out" actually reminds me of the more soulful sounds of some old school Three 6 Mafia. Never forget, for all their ignorance, tracks like "Sippin" and "Stay Fly" sound like slow jams compared to Juicy's 2012 solo work.
Alternately, the real lesson here is that a KRIT instrumental can make anyone sound deep. Whatever, just enjoy. Or not....
See Also: Juicy J, Ratchet Pu**y & #IgnorantBrilliance: “Bands A Make Her Dance” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Juicy J ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Knock U Out