- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Juelz Santana & Lil Wayne Strike Out on “Home Run” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 01/19/10 | Filed under Downloads, Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana
So why did I post such a formulaic song? Because it finally inspired me to do something I've been meaning to do for months. That right, I'm now officially boycotting any track that Weezy sings on. In retrospect yesterday's "Beehive Waist" was the auto-tune straw that broke the camel's back, but this is just too much. Stop it Wayne, just stop. You're a great rapper (when you want to be) and a terrible singer, give it up. I highly urge you to join my boycott - together we can ensure this never happens again.
Download "Home Run" via MediaFire
Download "Home Run" via UserShare
To start swinging for the fences right now, listen to the track below.
Play Juelz Santana ft. Lil Wayne - Home Run