- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Jordan To Release Their Surprisingly Sleek Jordan Fly Wade 2 EV “Metallic Gold Coin” (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/25/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Nike
Although I've never quite understood the allure of Jordan sneakers and why people wait in line for hours to spend a nice portion of their paychecks on them, I have to admit that the new Jordan Fly Wade 2 EV “Metallic Gold Coin” is pretty fly. Black and gold is quite the impressive colorway when it comes to kicks and the "Metallic Gold Coin" pulls off those colors quite well.
There's also the little details that make the "Metallic Gold Coin" pop. There probably won't be many people who'll be staring at the bottom of your sneaker but the Air Jordan logo at the bottom of the "Metallic Gold Coin" is a nice added touch. And at $145 these Jordan's shouldn't break the bank too much.
Jordan Fly Wade 2 EV “Metallic Gold Coin” is expected to be released in June.
See Also: Air Jordan’s 2012 “Year Of The Dragon,” Is It A Hit Or A Miss? (Pics)