- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Goddamnit, Joey Bada$$ is Headed for “World Domination” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/05/12 | Filed under Refined Picks, Downloads, Joey Badass
Weekend Edition: RefinedHype's most popular pieces of the week, running from Saturday to Monday morning.
There's a point in every man's life when he realizes that all the athletes he's watching on TV are ten years younger than him, make more money in a game than he makes a year, and then drinks an entire bottle of Scotch. Or is that just me?
More specifically, it's both dope and mildly depressing to listen to Joey Badas$$, know that he's already one of the best in his field, and he's only a motherfucking teenager. Goddamnit. Who knows if Bada$$ will ever see the light of day on MTV, or have a number one album, but the spirit of '90s rap seems to have been magically reincarnated inside his skinny self.
Enjoy "World Domination" which you silently mutter "goddamnit". Joey's "1999" album is one the way before "Detox".
The dopehouse got the drop on the latest offering from the Pro-Era spitter. Be on the lookout for 1999, coming sooner than you think.
See Also: Joey Bada$$ is Doper Than Any 17-Year-Old Has a Right To Be (Listen, Download & Watch)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Joey Bada$$ - World Domination