- Face Paint, Mosh Pits & Boobs: My First Strange Music Show
- Every Andre 3000 Guest Verse, Ranked (An Absurdly Detailed Investigation)
- Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Studio” Video? (NSFW)
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Joell Ortiz is a Certified “80s Baby” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/03/10 | Filed under Downloads, Joell Ortiz
Why "YAOWA"? The man explains: "Every time I get on a beat, I say, 'Yaowa,' before I rap on it. Then I started playing around with it and turned it into [meaning]: 'you're actually one world away.' I be feeling like my flow is not of Earth. I zone out, become an alien with it. On another freestyle, I said, 'I'll put you in a hospital because my flow is so sick.' That's 'your ass on wild anesthetics.' I just be spazzin' out with the yaowa. But it's a term of endearment around my way." Ok then, thanks for clarifying.
Download "'80s Baby" Directly
Throw on a pair of BK Knights and listen to the track right now below.
Play Joell Ortiz - '80s Baby
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype