- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Joell Ortiz is a Certified “80s Baby” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/03/10 | Filed under Downloads, Joell Ortiz
Why "YAOWA"? The man explains: "Every time I get on a beat, I say, 'Yaowa,' before I rap on it. Then I started playing around with it and turned it into [meaning]: 'you're actually one world away.' I be feeling like my flow is not of Earth. I zone out, become an alien with it. On another freestyle, I said, 'I'll put you in a hospital because my flow is so sick.' That's 'your ass on wild anesthetics.' I just be spazzin' out with the yaowa. But it's a term of endearment around my way." Ok then, thanks for clarifying.
Download "'80s Baby" Directly
Throw on a pair of BK Knights and listen to the track right now below.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Joell Ortiz - '80s Baby
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype