- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Block of Slaughterhouse (Pt. 2): Joe Budden “Unthinkable (Freestyle)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/31/10 | Filed under Downloads, Joe Budden, Freestyles, Slaughterhouse
Following Ortiz' "Project Boy" is the narcissisticly dope Joe Budden and his brand spankin new "Unthinkable (Freestyle)". As always, Budden doesn't hold back in the least, going in over the beat for Alicia Keys' brilliant "Unthinkable" (which is the best r&b song of the lat six months) with punchline heavy verses about - what else? - himself. By the way, my favorite part of any new Budden track is analyzing it like The Da Vinci Code to try to figure out when it was recorded. Considering the "Hot Tub Time Machine", March Madness and Ricky Martin references, this one had to have been recorded sometime in the past couple weeks at most.
"All I'm tryin to do is bust her (Busta)...Flipmode, problem is she seen too many flicks though / said she'd only be impressed by a diamond ring, wish I had a hot tub...time machine." Yeah, it's like that.
Download "Unthinkable (Freestyle)" via MediaFire
Download "Unthinkable (Freestyle)" via UserShare
Don't even think of not listening to the track below right now. And yeah, that was a double negative. What you gonna do about it?
Play Joe Budden - Unthinkable (Freestyle)