- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Joe Budden Drops Deceptively Titled “Something To Ride 2” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/04/10 | Filed under Downloads, Joe Budden
Like everything Joe does, it's gonna take me at least a couple more listens to figure out every reference, though judging from the Rashad Evans/Rampage Jackson line it can't be more than a few days old. Oh, and Budden, if you're going to spend the entire hook saying this isn't something to ride to, why would you title the track "Something 2 Ride To?" SIn related news, look out for my new column "Naked Pictured of Megan Fox", in which I will explain in detail why I don't have naked pictures of Megan Fox.
(Right click, "Save Link As")
Start riding with Budden right now and listen to the track below.
Play Joe Budden - Somethin to Ride 2