- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Joe Budden Doesn’t Care About Your Whiny “welcome to OUR HOUSE” Complaints (Video)Posted by Danielle Harling on 09/12/12 | Filed under Humor, Videos, Joe Budden, Slaughterhouse
Joe Budden really owes it to himself and his fans to really, truly tell it like it is because he completely sugar-coated things during this interview. When asked what his thoughts were on fans reception to both "welcome to OUR HOUSE" and "On The House", Budden sweetly responded with, "Ya’ll have the mixtape, great. Glad you enjoyed it. Like some of the album? Want me to collage ‘em, wanna mix and match ‘em, make a perfect album? Aye, wipe your ass while you do it. We don’t give a fuck."
What is this Candy Land, Mr. Budden?
See Also: Slaughterhouse Talks “Selling Out” & More With Juan Epstein (Podcast Listen & Download)