- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
F**k It, I’m Posting This Jazz Cartier “Ataraxia” VideoPosted by Nathan S. on 07/11/12 | Filed under Videos, Jazz Cartier
I don't know anything about Jazz Cartier. I assume Google can teach me everything I'd want to know, but at the moment I'm too lazy to even do that. All I know is that I saw his video for "Ataraxia" and I thought that shit was dope. I don't even think I can explain exactly why, I just dig this - and frankly, it's also a relief not to justify in detail everything I post.
In the words of dead prez, "If I feel it I feel it, if I don't I don't." Enjoy, or not: