- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Jay Electronica Sees “The Ghost of Christopher Wallace” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/01/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Jay Electronica
Appropriately the beat's got a bit of a '90s New York vibe, and I have to hand it to Electronica, his rhymes are on point; at times they sounds a little MF Doom-ish to my ears. It's probably that slow, heavy delivery. As for the Diddy yelling, at least he's not rapping! Actually, I don't really mind it, probably because it brings me back to the Biggie days. Respect.
UPDATE: I take it back. After my fifth listen I'm desperately, desperately wishing Diddy would shut the fuck up at about the four-minute mark.
Download "Ghost of Christopher Wallace" via UserShare
Download "Ghost of Christopher Wallace" via MediaFire
Start seeing ghosts right now and listen to the track below.
Play Jay Electronica - The Ghost of Christopher Wallace