- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Jay Electronica Sees “The Ghost of Christopher Wallace” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/01/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Jay Electronica
Appropriately the beat's got a bit of a '90s New York vibe, and I have to hand it to Electronica, his rhymes are on point; at times they sounds a little MF Doom-ish to my ears. It's probably that slow, heavy delivery. As for the Diddy yelling, at least he's not rapping! Actually, I don't really mind it, probably because it brings me back to the Biggie days. Respect.
UPDATE: I take it back. After my fifth listen I'm desperately, desperately wishing Diddy would shut the fuck up at about the four-minute mark.
Download "Ghost of Christopher Wallace" via UserShare
Download "Ghost of Christopher Wallace" via MediaFire
Start seeing ghosts right now and listen to the track below.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
Play Jay Electronica - The Ghost of Christopher Wallace
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype