- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
I Want More From J. Cole’s “Miss America” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 11/13/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, J. Cole
Maybe the problem is my expectation level. Maybe I need to stop waiting for him to release fucking incredible music and just be content with getting some damn good music. He's still better than 90% of the rappers out there, and I feel like a dick complaining about a top 10% rapper, but I keep waiting for him to hit that top 1%, to become transcendent, and it's just not happening.
Or maybe I just need to shut the fuck up and wait to hear more from this "Born Sinner" album, allegedly dropping in January. In the meantime, enjoy...
UPDATE: Waiting for J. Cole to Become Great…
See Also: This J. Cole “Born Sinner” Album Reveal Is Either Incredibly Dope Or Incredibly Unnecessary (Video)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)