- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
J. Cole Provides “The Cure” To Wack Emcee-itis (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/30/12 | Filed under Downloads, J. Cole
"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, to a brand new season. So much has happened in our time a part, I cant wait to share it with you all in due time. Did you miss me? I know I missed you."
It's good to hear Cole acknowledge what I've been asking publicly for a few months now - what's the J. Cole game plan? Lord knows you don't have to be Rick Ross and drop a new video every other day, but since he dropped "Cole World" Jermaine's been almost silent. The label has barely pushed any singles or videos off the album, and until today we haven't even heard the occasional "fuck it, I'll just drop a random track" track.
If his talking, and rapping, on "The Cure" is any indication it's all part of a master plan. We'll just have to wait and see how that shit shakes out - in the meantime, enjoy.
See Also: Let’s Argue About Who’s the Better Emcee: Drake or J. Cole?
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)