- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Yeah, So, J. Cole Kinda Killed This “I’m a Fool” Sh*t (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 09/17/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, J. Cole
1) Cole killed this shit.
2) Is that a vintage soul sample, or a Cee-Lo sample that sounds really vintage?
3) What happened to the Diggy diss on the live version?
4) Remember when MTV actually played videos? There was a period when the end of every video would be a preview of the next video - Missy did that shit constantly. That's the end of "I'm a Fool". If Cole's goal was to get us hyped for whatever the fuck that is playing for the last 20 second, mission accomplished. That beat's pistachios.
And last but not least, some are saying this will be off his sophomore album. Now I can't promise that it won't be, but I can promise that if Cole just dropped his next album's lead single on a random Sunday via a fan, some marketing exec at Roc Nation is shitting themselves right now.
And...that's all I got. Let's see if my brain's in better working order in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy...
See Also: J. Cole Provides “The Cure” To Wack Emcee-itis (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)