- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Yeah, So, J. Cole Kinda Killed This “I’m a Fool” Sh*t (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 09/17/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, J. Cole
1) Cole killed this shit.
2) Is that a vintage soul sample, or a Cee-Lo sample that sounds really vintage?
3) What happened to the Diggy diss on the live version?
4) Remember when MTV actually played videos? There was a period when the end of every video would be a preview of the next video - Missy did that shit constantly. That's the end of "I'm a Fool". If Cole's goal was to get us hyped for whatever the fuck that is playing for the last 20 second, mission accomplished. That beat's pistachios.
And last but not least, some are saying this will be off his sophomore album. Now I can't promise that it won't be, but I can promise that if Cole just dropped his next album's lead single on a random Sunday via a fan, some marketing exec at Roc Nation is shitting themselves right now.
And...that's all I got. Let's see if my brain's in better working order in the morning. In the meantime, enjoy...
See Also: J. Cole Provides “The Cure” To Wack Emcee-itis (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype