- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
So J. Cole Just Slayed Major Lazer’s “Get Free” With His New “Get Free ColeWorld” Remix (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 09/28/12 | Filed under J. Cole
It's a Cole World out there and clearly dubstep producers and their reggae-inspired tunes are no longer safe...
With that being said, Diplo and Major Lazer's "Get Free" has gotten a bit of a Cole World makeover thanks to the newly-released "Get Free ColeWorld" which features North Carolina rhymesayer J. Cole. Cole kicks off his remix with a bit of intriguing storytelling before going in lyrically with a series of lyrical gems. Take for instance this superbly dope line, "I'd rather make tracks where I bleed into it/ The single's only the look to sell these ni**a's the book/ I can only hope that one day you'll read into it."
As if Cole's remix wasn't already dope enough, he appropriately ends the record with a poignant audio clip from the late Tupac Shakur.
See Also: Yeah, So, J. Cole Kinda Killed This “I’m a Fool” Sh*t (Listen & Download)