- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Your Bodyguard’s “Oochie Wally” Verse Better Than Yours… (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/06/12 | Filed under Features, Videos, QuickHits, Nas, Rap Nerdery
RefinedHype Citizens known that I'm usually more interested in random details than the main story - around these parts we call it Rap Nerdery - and it doesn't get any more random than Horse rhyming on Nas' "Oochie Wally"...and then having Jay use him as a punchline in "The Takeover". This dude is like the Forrest Gump of 2001 hip-hop, a minor figure who found himself involved in hip-hop history's biggest events.
If I was Sway I'd spend every day interviewing random dudes like Horse, which is