- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Hip Hop Meets Reality TV: The Situation, Joe Budden, Lil Kim, New York & MorePosted by Danielle Harling on 03/11/10 | Filed under
To further delve into the worlds of reality television and Hip Hop we’ve paired four rappers with the four reality stars they most remind us of. Here’s what we came up with…
Rapper Joe Budden and “Jersey Shore’s” The Situation have quite a lot in common. Both men showcase a passion for talking smack and they both show a passion for well, themselves. Good luck telling Budden or The Situation they aren’t the hottest thing out right now.
Sadly, both these women share a history of jacked up plastic surgery. They both went from oranges to cantaloupes if you know what we mean (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) in a matter of mere days.
What do Yung Berg and The Entertainer have in common? Both seem to take L’s on a daily basis. The Entertainer boasts the fact that the he lives at home with his parents while Yung Berg gets robbed every first and last Thursday of the month.
Unfortunately for Jon Gosselin and rapper Nas both men had to deal with nasty break-up’s in the public eye. Break-up’s which put the men in somewhat of a negative light in the media. Hopefully, 2010 will bring less drama for both men.