- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Have a Deliciously Dope Hip-Hop Breakfast W/ ThroatChopU Ep. 138 (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/27/12 | Filed under Downloads, Hip Hop Breakfast
No surprise, the man's delivered yet again. The latest episode features new music from Rick Ross, Rapsody, Tech N9ne and more. Enjoy, hopefully your morning sucks a little bit less than usual now.
Full stream and direct download link is below the tracklist:
01. L.A. feat. Frank Ramz - Mojo Slime
02. Tech N9NE feat. ¡MAYDAY! - Blur (Shane Eli Re-Produced Version)
03. Rapsody feat. Raheem DeVaughn & Ab-Soul - Non-Fiction
04. Mike Schpitz & SLOT-A - Looking Glass
05. Rick Ross feat. Andre 3000 - Sixteen
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Hip-Hop Breakfast 136 - RefinedHype Edition