- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
The “Hard White (Remix)” is Wack. Just Kidding, It’s F**king Dope (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 11/03/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Refined Picks, Downloads, T.I., Yelawolf, Joe Budden, Remixes, Slaughterhouse, Joell Ortiz, Royce da 5 9
For the record, this is essentially another Shady Records Cypher, only with T.I. instead of Eminen, which means we get to have the "Who Had the Illest Verse" conversation all over again. Honestly, overall the lyricism on this might actually be higher than the Cypher. It's obviously missing Em's show stopper, but I thought both Crooked and Joell were better here than they were for the BET cameras.
Anyway, "Radioactive" drops November 21....but RefinedHype Nation can get a signed copy from Yela, along with a copy of "Modern Warfare 3" by clicking here. Never say I don't do anything for you.
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Yelawolf ft. T.I. & Slaughterhouse - Hard White (Remix)