- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
This New Gucci Mane “Trap Back” Isn’t As Atrocious As I Thought It’d Be (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 01/18/12 | Filed under Downloads, Gucci Mane
Note that I said "Trap Back" isn't as "atrocious" as I thought it'd be meaning the song is nowhere near good, but it's not awful either. I guess the word for that would then be average, mediocre, take your pick. Just try not to listen too hard because Gucci does have some questionable lyrics on "Trap Back." Take for instance, "Serve yo mama a zip of dust. Serve yo daddy a ounce of hard. Got yo lil sista [incoherent Gucci Mane banter] she done went through the whole squad." Now that folks is the kind of positivity that we need in Hip-Hop.
And the funny thing is this is the first Gucci Mane solo song I've heard in awhile and I honestly think he may want to take the solo route for future songs. I'd much rather hear Gucci Mane on a song by himself then with a Waka Flocka or a V-Nasty. I feel weird saying this, but I feel like they ultimately bring him down on the song.
See More: Gucci Mane & V Nasty Drop “Loaded” & Therefore Continue To Release Awful Music (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Gucci Mane - Trap Back