- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Gucci Mane & V Nasty Drop “Loaded” & Therefore Continue To Release Awful Music (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 12/02/11 | Filed under Downloads, Gucci Mane, V Nasty
Things more pleasant than listening to a Gucci Mane and V Nasty song: Slowly being eating by a pack of zombies, pulling off your fingernails one by one, being thrown out of a moving vehicle by Gucci Mane...you get the idea. I sure wish I could have a long Oprah-esque talk with the individual who thought bringing together Gucci Mane and V Nasty in musical harmony was a good idea.
But honestly I think it was somewhat of a smart move for Gucci Mane to release a project with V Nasty who just happens to be one of very few rappers worse than Gucci. So she's obviously going to make Gucci Mane sound damn near like Jay-Z. Okay, that's a terribly exaggerated statement but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. For instance on "Loaded" V Nasty mentions farting at least once. And while farting can be quite the funny topic it's something that shouldn't really be rapped about. Save that for your Comedy Central special. On "Loaded" V Nasty also boasts about having numerous "stacks" in her house: under her carpet, in the attic, etc. Not the smartest of moves. I just hope she has the Super-Premium ADT plan.
If anything at least "Loaded" is good for a hearty laugh or two.
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Gucci Mane ft. V Nasty & Mistah Fab