- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Watch Graffititech’s “Lost & Found” Video & Win Some Cool Sh*tPosted by Nathan S. on 11/01/12 | Filed under Videos, Contests, Graffititech
It's 2012, but mofos are still releasing videos like they're going to get posted on MySpace. So props to producer and visual artist Graffititech for putting together these "Lost and Found" visuals.
Not only is "Lost and Found" a nice video in its own right, but in collaboration with Heru Gin he's added an element of interactivity. RefinedHype Nation citizens who watch the video and answer the question below can win some free dope shit.
The Question: There is a black and white masked villain chasing Graffititech throughout the house. Who else uses this mask?
Answer that question in the comments below, or via Heru Gin's Twitter, and you'll be eligible to win a dope "Moonlight Melody" print from artist David Charles.
And if you didn't get this one, we'll have three more new videos and chance for you to win coming up. See rappers, is it really that hard to do something new and creative? Props to @CrE3Sol for helping make this all happen, enjoy...
See Also: Grab Your Nightlight, This Jean Grae “Kill Screen” Music Video Is Some Creepy Sh*t