- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Ghostface, Sheek & Jadakiss Punch Rap in the Face With “Stick ‘Em” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 09/18/12 | Filed under Downloads, Ghostface Killah, Jadakiss, Sheek Louch
That rap battle has me in the mood for some aggressive hip-hop, and sure enough Ghostface Killah (fresh off a holy balls performance) and Sheek Louch come through with their new banger "Stick 'Em". And if that wasn't enough, they grab Jadakiss to really make it an (almost) D-Block affair. Oh hells yeah.
There will be plenty more where this came from when the "Wu-Block LP" drops October 9. Until then, enjoy. (And by "enjoy", I mean turn up at full volume and get your mean face on). Not sure if this warrants a Punch a Kitten designation, but it's pretty goddamn close.
See Also: So, About All These Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah Tracks… (Listen & Download)