- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Ghostface, M.O.P. & Pharoah Monche’s “Black Out” is Doper Than Everything (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/08/12 | Filed under Downloads, Ghostface Killah, Pharoah Monch, M.O.P.
I hate to get on some grumpy old man "real hip-hop" shit, but....god this makes me kind of embarrassed for 90% of the hip-hop coming out these days. In fact, this is so good I don't really have anything else to say - you just need to listen to it. Now.
"Black Out", is off RZA's upcoming, very bad-ass looking "The Man With the Iron Fists" movie, due out November 2. Until then, enjoy...
See Also: “Tick Tock” Motherfu**rs, It’s Pusha T, Raekwon & Joell Oritz
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)