- Every Andre 3000 Guest Verse, Ranked (An Absurdly Detailed Investigation)
- Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Studio” Video? (NSFW)
- Thoughts on Fat Joe’s Career After His Death (He Totally Didn’t Die)
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in General Awesomeness: Sh*t Talking Reporters, Crate Digging With Lord Finesse & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 02/01/13 | Filed under Humor, General Awesomeness
As you might have noticed, this week we started doing things a little different. RefinedHype Nation has been fiending more more "General Awesomeness" throughout the week. So instead of collecting all the "General Awesomeness" into one weekly collection, we've been posting as they come.
But never fear, I wouldn't take away the
And without further ado, let's go...
Remember that episode of "Saved By the Bell" where Jessie was concerned she was too tall for any guy to want to date her? I agree, I could never date someone taller than me. But this girl....damn. I don't know what to think.
The streets are rough out there, so you better know how to defend yourself from attack - especially from people who are a solid 40 pounds or so. This is hilarious, but on a serious related note, I'm actually scared of this little girl. And before you laugh at me, you better watch that shit too.
I know, I know, at first glance she looks like just another cute reporter sent down to the Super Bowl. But then some poor, unsuspecting soul drunkard wanders into the shot and...boom! Well played random hot reporter, well played. We here at RefinedHype Nation can always appreciate a good STD joke. We salute you.
Come on, do you really care about that shit with Mac Miller. Let it go. Embrace your inner rap-nerd and watch one of the best producers of all-time break down how he came up with beats for Biggie.
Ah boobs, making things better just a little bit better since the dawn of time.
In Case You Missed It...
* Beyonce’s “Star Spangled Banner” Do-Over (Video)
* That One Time LL Cool J Performed In Front Of A Bunch Of Kids In Maine In ‘85
* Gucci Mane Makes An Appearance At Career Day…Seriously (Pics)
* Macklemore & “Schwag” Get A Record Deal Courtesy Of Funny Or Die (Video)
The Best of the Rest:
* This Fan Getting Hugtackled By LeBron James After Hitting A Half-Court Hook Shot Is The Greatest Thing Ever
* Hearse Hits Up Burger King Drive Thru So Deceased Man Can Buy One Last Whopper
* Glen Davis Loudly And Clearly Tells The Ball To “Get The Fuck In There”
* I was led to believe that people weren’t supposed to be able to move like this (Video)
* Eminem, Prince Fielder And The $10K Jordans In Episode One Of “Detroit Rubber”
* Insane Person Garrett McNamara May Have Ridden A 100-Foot Wave
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype