- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
This Week in General Awesomeness: Meek Mill vs. Kevin Hart, Cheetos Raps & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 08/17/12 | Filed under General Awesomeness
So because I'm feeling particularly sunny and happy and shit, here's a quick tour through some of the best the interwebs had to offer this week. Hope this makes your Friday suck just a little bit less.
The ironic thing is, plenty of amateurs think they can step to an actual emcee and battle - it's "only rapping", right? How hard can it be. Apparently rappers think the same thing about cracking jokes...until Kevin Hart owns you and your entire crew.
ChampagneFacials.com, the name pretty much says it all. Welcome to the next 30 minutes of your life.
I don't want to say this is the greatest fast food review of all-time, because I've never watched another fast food review, but this shit right here has to be in the top ten. "You bite the fry, the fry bites back!" Just some classic lines.
Yeah, I know they're rapping about Hot Cheetos, they're fucking eight-years-old. What do you want them rapping about, slinging rock? Homeboy in the glasses though, he can spit.