- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
This Week in General Awesomenes: Will Ferrell’s Super Bowl Ad, The Making of “Drop” & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 02/08/13 | Filed under Humor, General Awesomeness
The interwebs are a wonderful place filled with porn, more porn, and occasionally some other Generally Awesome stuff. That's where I come in. As a balance to the ever popular "Fails of the Week", below is some of the best the world has to offer in the form of Will Ferrell's Super Bowl ad, the making of the Pharcyde's classic "Drop" video and much more.
You know those YouTube videos that are just quasi-inspirational compilations of other videos, and you know it was only created to rack up eleventy-million views, but you just can't help yourself and you watch it too because there's just something inherent in humans that wants to watch other humans do awesome shit?
Yeah, this is one of those videos. Oh, and as long as we're on the subject of viral videos you can't help but watch, you seen this toddler trick shot flick?
Pharcyde's "Drop" is literally my favorite video of all-time, so yeah, I know I'm on my rap nerd shit, but fuck it, you better believe I watched every second of this "Making Of" video while taking notes. Plus, not like we needed any additional confirmation, but this is proof that Tre was higher than Jesus himself at all times.
While other companies were paying millions of dollars to get their completely forgettable ads on during the Super Bowl, Will Ferrell created a Super Bowl ad for Old Milwaukee beer that only ran in North Platte, Neb., the second-smallest TV market in the country. Oh, and it consists entirely of Will making out with an old Asian woman on a bus.
Sweet baby jesus Ferrell is fucking awesome.
Boobs, making the world just a little bit better since...forever.
In Case You Missed It...
* The Top Five Quotes From “Straight Outta Dogtown” Kai’s Epic Interview
* Leave It To Uncle Luke To Pen An Open Letter To Rick Ross
* So It Looks Like That Clipse Album Is Happening (Video)
The Best of the Rest:
* One-Handed Safety Makes One-Handed Interception
* Sneakerheads: Watch ‘Detroit Rubber’ (Ep. 2)
* Syrian Soldiers Take a Break From Shooting Guns, Dance to Usher, Go Back To Shooting Guns
* If you look closely, you can see smoke coming off this guy’s fingers and angels crying (Video)
* Gucci Mane's "Trap God 2" Mixtape Cover Is Hilariously Awesome
* Watch 2 Chainz in a Trailer for the Next "2 Broke Girls"
* Talib Kweli Recalls Diddy Confronting Mos Def Over "Children's Story"
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype