- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Game Ditches The Disses And Gives Props On “Infrared” (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 07/28/11 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Game
Only days after dissing about 80 percent of the music industry on "Uncle Otis" and becoming a worldwide trending topic on Twitter, Compton rapper Game has released yet another song. Fortunately though Game has left the dissing, whining, and other emotions out of this one. Titled "Infrared" it features jazzy production from production duo Cool & Dre and will be featured on Game's upcoming "R.E.D. Album."
Now if Game stuck to making songs like this people would probably be less likely to think that he's mentally unstable and start to take him seriously. It's funny how just a few days ago he was dissing Jay-Z, Kanye West, and whoever else and now he's giving props to RZA, Nas, etc. I guess it kinda goes back to that whole "mentally unstable" thing. But regardless of that the production on "Infrared" is on point and Game really does go in on this one.
"R.E.D. Album" will be released on Tuesday, August 23rd.
Play Game - Infrared