- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Game Takes Shots at 50 Cent on “Blood of Christ” Because Of Course He Does (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/11/12 | Filed under Downloads, Game
But why are we surprised a Game album is dope? At this point he's got a pretty consistently dope to decent catalog that stretched nearly a decade. Yet I was surprised when his last album turned out to be dope too. Why am I consistnely surprised when the man actually makes good music?
To answer my own question, because he seems so much more invested in promoting drama/beef/ridiculousness than his music. So the fact that a track like "Blood of Christ" which takes shot after shot at 50 Cent and the G-Unit crew (what remains of them anyway) was on the deluxe edition of "Jesus Piece" should be as un-surprising as it gets.
After all, beef sells records, right? Although maybe if Game would take the beef off the grill for a minute his actual records could sell records.
See Also: It’s A “Sunday Service” Finale Thanks To Game’s Kendrick Lamar & Scarface-Assisted “Murder” (Listen)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype