- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Kanye Hated “Juicy”, So What Are Biggie’s 5 Best Beats?
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Did Ludacris Drops HIs Wackest Verse Ever on Future’s “Blow”? (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 01/11/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Ludacris, Future, Rocko
Truthfully, I kind of thought it would be a wrap for Future after the "Tony Montana" buzz died down but the kid's still going. He's got an upcoming mixtape titled "Astronaut Status" and he just released "Blow" a single featuring Ludacris and Rocko. For me "Blow" is your standard "I'm not quite sure what he's talking about but I'd sure like to hear this in the club" song. It sounds aight in a loud, raucous setting but that's about it.
I find the hook on "Blow" to be extremely entertaining though and I'd absolutely love to see a bunch of tough dudes in the club pretending to blow candles while singing along to the hook. Unfortunately, this might just be one of the wackest verses I've heard from Ludacris. Basketball courts? Playgrounds? I hate to say it but Future may have surpassed Luda on "Blow."
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Future ft. Ludacris & Rocko - Blow
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype