- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
French Montana & Friends Release The Strip Club Friendly “Pop That” (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/12/12 | Filed under Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, French Montana
French Montana's "Pop That" is a strip club anthem to the fullest. You've got a 2 Live Crew sample, various mentions of twerking, and I'm sure the word pu**y was dropped at least 82 times. Although "Pop That" could easily become the new theme song for Magic City or King Of Diamonds you have to admit that it's somewhat enjoyable. Maybe it's the bouncy beat or the guest appearances from Rick Ross, Drake, and Lil Wayne but "Pop That" is kinda hot.
Despite "Pop That" being somewhat on the dope side I still don't understand what everyone sees in this French Montana guy. And on top of that it's almost as if every song he's released features at least two other rappers so you can never get a feel for French as a solo artist. Now if he can release a song as entertaining as "Pop That" on his own then I'll be pretty impressed.
See Also: Wait, Why Doesn’t French Montana’s “Mac & Cheese 2” Mixtape Suck? (Listen & Download)