- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Freddie Gibbs Delivers “Str8 Killa No Filla” (Mixtape Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/30/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Mixtapes, Freddie Gibbs
"Str8 Killa" is hosted by Statik Selektah, features verses from Jay Rock, Pill, Bun B, Planet Asia, Sick Jacken and more and production from Beatnick and K-Salaam, Statik, DJ Burn One and others. It's gonna take me a minute to conclusively say if this project is better than "midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik", but for now, true to its name, it's nothing but a banger.
And we only have to wait a minute for more Gangster Gibbs - his debut EP "Str8 Killa" drops August 3 via Decon Records.
Download link and mixtape player is below the tracklist (shout out to XXL for continuing to be too dumb to protect their links - enjoy the direct download!):
Download "Freddie Gibbs Str8 Killa No Filla" Directly
Get your fill of hip-hop homicide right now and check out mixtape standouts "National Anthem (Fuck the World)" and "The Ghetto" right now below.
Play Freddie Gibbs - National Anthem (Fuck the World)