- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Freddie Gibbs & White Girls Snorting That White Girl, It’s the “Shame” VideoPosted by Nathan S. on 08/09/12 | Filed under Videos, Freddie Gibbs, Madlib, BJ the Chicago Kid
In addition to turning out some seriously gangster music, Freddie Gibbs has also been cranking out some of the more simple yet dope videos I've seen in a minute. While Gibbs is always entertaining, the best part of these videos have easily been the cameos. Remember that one dude smoking crack in the "Thuggin" video? And now for title track "Shame" we get a steady stream of coked out girls getting supplied by Mr. Gibbs. I would have loved to have been in the casting sessions for this one.
Anyway, "Shame" is off Gibbs and Madlib's "I can't fucking believe that Gibbs and Madlib did an EP together" EP, available now. Bonus points for the BJ the Chicago Kid appearance, enjoy.
See Also: F*ck With Freddie Gibbs & He’ll Have You “Face Down” in the Street (Listen & Download)