- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Holy Balls Freddie Gibbs Killed the “9 Circulos (US To BR Remix)” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/21/12 | Filed under Downloads, Freddie Gibbs, Styles P, Statik Selektah
No offense to Styles, but whatever, skip through the first verse. Hear that second verse? When Statik really brings in all the original instrumentation and Gibbs really gets in pocket? Holy balls that shit is fucking dope. (And you know I mean if when I develop Tourettes.) Can you imagine an entire album of shit like that second verse? My head would explode - let's make it happen people.
Stream and download for the remix are below the original "9 Circulos", which those interested can also download here. Oh, and this is off the soundtrack to the "May Payne 3" video game, which I hear is dope. On the real though I'm not a gamer - unless you count playing "Mario Kart" as a drinking game.
See Also: Today in Real Gangster Rap: Freddie Gibbs’ “Lebron Shit” & “OVA” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Emicida ft. Styles P & Freddie Gibbs - 9 Circulos (US To BR Remix)