- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Frank Ocean Releases Mildly Creepy, But Mostly Amazing “Pyramids” Music VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 09/17/12 | Filed under Videos, Frank Ocean
If you're like me then you're probably going to fast forward to some point around the 4:20 mark when it comes to Frank Ocean's "Pyramids" video just so you can skip the less enjoyable first part of the song. I would highly suggest that you not do that though since the video thankfully cuts out a majority of the electro-heavy first half of the song.
As expected the "Pyramids" music video is a smattering of all kind of visuals. You've got your NSFW strip club scene, Ocean drunkenly murdering a slew of liquor bottles, and a pyramid in the middle of the dessert. Oh, and how could I forget about the trippy and slightly creepy scene where John Mayer gets his guitar solo on in the desert? Although I think I might want to forget about that particular scene.
See Also: Rockie Fresh Attempts To “Reach For The Stars” With Help From Frank Ocean (Listen & Download)