- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Dope or Not? Lupe Fiasco Goes All-Black-Everything (Literally) For “Food & Liquor 2” CoverPosted by Danielle Harling on 08/23/12 | Filed under Lupe Fiasco, Cover Art
The album cover becomes even more frustrating given the amazing "Bitch Bad" visual (emphasis on the word visual) that he just dropped. Like a music video an album cover should tell a story and the only thing this is telling me is just how scared Lupe is of being labeled your typical rapper.
I'm sure there's a number of people out there who might think it's genius, but I'm heavily leaning towards the cover "art" being a cop out. Now I'm sure Lupe is about to log onto his Twitter account, if he hasn't already, and give an overly in-depth explanation of why he chose the all black cover but I won't be buying it this time.
Nathan Update: I can't believe it took me this long to think of the classic "This Is Spinal Tap" scene.
And you know we couldn't let this one slide without adding a poll so let us know what you think.
See Also: This Lupe Fiasco “Bitch Bad” Video Might Just Be One Of His Dopest Visuals (Video Breakdown)