- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Fails of the Week: French Montana Gets Delusional, Donald Trump Sues Mac Miller & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 02/01/13 | Filed under Fails of the Week, Humor, Fails
But never fear, sweet baby jesus has still blessed us with more than enough failure to go around. So behold, the new and (hopefully) improved "Fails of the Week", featuring French Montana's ridiculous claim, Donald Trump suing Mac Miller and a whole lot more.
Let's do the damn thing...
Before this video I wasn't a French Montana fan, but I didn't care enough to dislike him either. But now? I know no one says "This album's going to be mediocre at best!", but claiming it's going to be the best album of the last decade? Decade? Is he maybe confused about how long a decade is? The best album to come out that week by French Montana, ok, I'll buy that. But better than "MBDTF" and "Life Is Good" and "GKMC" and three hundred other albums I could name? I echo Samuel Jackonson's sentiments.
I believe it was Dave Chapelle who said that if you see a white guy in the ghetto, that's who you should really be scared of. You know he's got to be really fucking crazy for all those black guys to trust him. Consider "My Fork" four minutes of evidence to support that theory, set to music. And I use the term "music" loosely.
Let's just hope this doesn't start a utensil rap trend. (Blame @YoungBogusBoy.)
Little @macmiller, you illegally used my name for your song “Donald Trump” which now has over 75 million hits.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 31, 2013
Little @macmiller, I’m now going to teach you a big boy lesson about lawsuits and finance. You ungrateful dog!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 31, 2013
Remember that "This Week in Hype" podcast with Matt Diamond when I said "When in doubt, sue Mac Miller"? No, well I said it, and now that shit sounds prophetic.
After Mac Miller essentially said that Donald Trump was a dick in an interview, Trump decided to prove that he was a complete dick by threatening to sue Miller.
Trump has no legal grounds, Miller naming a song or video after Trump is obviously fair use, but that might not stop Trump from suing just to make Miller spend some cash on legal fees. Unfortunately, I can't exactly pull my support for anything Trump does considering I already don't support anything he does, but still, it's now Fuck DP all day around these parts.
Mo money, mo problems indeed.
Here's what really needs to happen. This video has one comment on YouTube, from one Mr. Stephen Ruffin. And I quote, "THATS WHATS UP." We need to track down Ruffin asap. He might literally be the only human being alive who thinks this video is, what's up. Scientists clearly have to quarantine him before whatever brain disease he has spreads. (Blame @Incredible_BAM.)
In Case You Missed It:
* Joey Bada$$ Can’t Help Himself, Gets Suckered Into Beef With Lil B
* Fighting at a Combined Weight of 200 Pounds, It’s Frank Ocean vs. Chris Brown!
The Best of the Rest:
* The Internet Eats Itself: Porn Stars Reenact Famous Memes
* “Bi-Racial” Is The Best Pop-Locking Ode To Mixed-Race Women You’ll Hear Today
* Guy Inadvertently Posts Public YouTube Video Inviting His Fiancée’s Best Friend Over for a Threeway
* Courtney Love Covers Jay-Z’s “99 Problems” (The Worst Thing Ever?)
* Bus Driver Accidentally Plays Hardcore Porn Film for Passengers (NSFW)