- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Fails of the Week: Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Meme, The “Martin” Porn Parody & MorePosted by Nathan S. on 02/08/13 | Filed under Fails of the Week, Humor, Fails
So here's the thing about the internet, the internet always wins. So after her frankly bad ass Super Bowl performance Beyonce had to be happy with all the positive media coverage, but her publicist wasn't super happy with some of the photos that Gawker posted:
"Thanks for taking my call. As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change. I am certain that you will be able to find some better photos. The worst are #5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 19 and 22. Thank you very much.”
In response Gawker (obviously) posted the message, and the interwebs launched a spontaneous "who can make the craziest Beyonce pic?" Photoshop contest. Now in her defense that publicist was about as cool as she could have possibly been about it, but this is the interwebs; once shit's out there it's out there, and attempting to remove it will only make shit worse.
Terrible porn parodies are kind of becoming a whole thing, so I really can't be surprised that there's now a takeoff on the classic comedy "Martin". What I am a little surprised about though is that there's literally no one in this video who's remotely attractive. Isn't the entire point of porn sex, even if it's a parody? I would rather have sex with the actual cast of "Martin".
I guess they can't all be as good as "Spongebob Squarenuts".
There's nothing inherently fail-y about Game getting "The Chronic" and "The Documentary" covers tattooed on his torso. That shit makes sense, and a lot more sense than a butterfly on your face.
But are you looking at this shit? Who did these tattoos? A drunk Michael J. Fox? Dr. Dre looks like he just got punched in the face by Tyson, and his son didn't fare much better. I'm always so confused when celebrities get bad tattoos. They got enough money to pay the best artists in the world, and they usually just end up looking like this guy.
It's either the best thing I've seen all week, or the worst, and I don't think there's a middle ground. At the moment I'm leaning worst; I might feel differently if I was tripping balls.
Fail Update: French Montana's upcoming album, the one that will be the "best album of the decade"? Yeah, that shit's not coming out anytime soon.
In Case You Missed It:
* From Harbaugh to Weezy, The Worst of Super Bowl XLVII
* Chris Brown Definitely (Allegedly) Faked His Community Service Hours
The Best of the Rest:
* ‘Multiple Fingers’ Severed During High School Game of Tug-of-War
* Lady Gaga’s Tour Rider: Poop Yogurt, Chardonnay, and a Mannequin with ‘Puffy Pink’ Pubes
* North Korea Threatens To Nuke US With Copied Video Game Footage
* Send This Video to All the People In Your Life Who Are Panic-Buying Bread and Milk Right Now Because of Some Snow