- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Fails: Iggy Azalea Crosses Out Her A$AP Rocky Inspired TattooPosted by Danielle Harling on 03/05/13 | Filed under Iggy Azalea, Fails, ASAP Rocky
Early last year she tattooed the words "LIVE LOVE A$AP" on her fingers as an obvious inked up ode to former fling A$AP Rocky. Fast-forward over a year later and Iggy has now had the "A$AP" portion of her tattoo crossed out.
I mean, this really is a multi-layered fail. First off, the tattoo was an incredibly dumb idea in the first place. I'm pretty sure tattooing a significant others name on your body is breaking one of the cardinal rules of tattooing. Second, did Iggy not know that tattoo removal was an option? I understand that it's painful, pricey, etc., but literally crossing out a tattoo with another tattoo isn't the brightest of ideas.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype