- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
Fails: Iggy Azalea Crosses Out Her A$AP Rocky Inspired TattooPosted by Danielle Harling on 03/05/13 | Filed under Iggy Azalea, Fails, ASAP Rocky
Early last year she tattooed the words "LIVE LOVE A$AP" on her fingers as an obvious inked up ode to former fling A$AP Rocky. Fast-forward over a year later and Iggy has now had the "A$AP" portion of her tattoo crossed out.
I mean, this really is a multi-layered fail. First off, the tattoo was an incredibly dumb idea in the first place. I'm pretty sure tattooing a significant others name on your body is breaking one of the cardinal rules of tattooing. Second, did Iggy not know that tattoo removal was an option? I understand that it's painful, pricey, etc., but literally crossing out a tattoo with another tattoo isn't the brightest of ideas.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype