- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Fails: Iggy Azalea Crosses Out Her A$AP Rocky Inspired TattooPosted by Danielle Harling on 03/05/13 | Filed under Iggy Azalea, ASAP Rocky, Fails
Early last year she tattooed the words "LIVE LOVE A$AP" on her fingers as an obvious inked up ode to former fling A$AP Rocky. Fast-forward over a year later and Iggy has now had the "A$AP" portion of her tattoo crossed out.
I mean, this really is a multi-layered fail. First off, the tattoo was an incredibly dumb idea in the first place. I'm pretty sure tattooing a significant others name on your body is breaking one of the cardinal rules of tattooing. Second, did Iggy not know that tattoo removal was an option? I understand that it's painful, pricey, etc., but literally crossing out a tattoo with another tattoo isn't the brightest of ideas.