- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Erykah Badu Wants To Own Andre 3000, But Only As Art (Interview)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/20/12 | Filed under QuickHits, Andre 3000, Erykah Badu
Now that I think about it it would be kinda cool to have an Andre 3000 laying around the house to break out during parties for the occasional verse or two. So although slightly disturbing I can kinda see where Erykah Badu is coming from with this one. Here are a few more interesting quotes from Badu's interview with The Guardian.
What work of art would you most like to own?
[The singer] André 3000.
Do you suffer for your art?
Yes, I do; I suffer bleeding, sweating, crying, suffocating, being crushed. I think that's part of what art is made of. To me, there are three types of artist. The first are the ones who bleed, sweat and die for this. The second are the ones who emulate them. And the third are the ones who are manufactured.
What's the worst thing anyone ever said about you?
That I was "the queen of neo-soul". I was honoured, but it put me in a category.
To read the full interview head on over to The Guardian.
See Also: Erykah Badu, Glitter & A Whole Lot of Nudity, It’s the NSFW Video of the Week!