- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Why In The Hell Is Eminem On Skylar Grey’s Immensely Tragic “C’mon Let Me Ride”? (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 11/27/12 | Filed under Eminem, Skylar Grey
What's even worse is not only does the song sound bad, but the content is on the wack side as well. Take for instance the introductory, "If you got a sweet tooth, you can taste my watermelons" or the equally questionable "If you get a bee sting, I can suck out all the poison." Uhh, no thanks.
While Eminem's verse on "C'mon Let Me Ride" is on the clever side and easily the song's only highpoint, it's too little too late. By the time his verse rolls around I already want to punch 18 and a half kittens and not in a "that Andre 3000 verse was so dope" kind of way either.
See Also: How Do We Feel About Skylar Grey Without Rappers? (Listen & Download)