- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
El-P Makes Slaughterhouse’s “Hammer Dance’ Not Suck on the Remix (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/13/12 | Filed under Remixes, Slaughterhouse, El-P
Even their hardest release so far, "Hammer Dance", wasn't quite the banger we were hoping for. Actually, for me it was just straight up forgettable. Well, it turns out there's no problem so big El-P can't fix by cooking up a ridiculous beat. I don't expect Shady/Interscope to hire El-P to producer the entire Slaughterhouse album, but listening to this remix, he probably could have made that shit a classic.
Oh well, worst case scenario we'll always have the remix. Enjoy:
See Also: Slaughterhouse’s “Hammer Dance” Sadly Bereft of Dancing MC Hammer (Listen & Download)